- · 2003 Ph.D. in Physics, Queen's University, Belfast, UK
- · 2000 M.S. in Physics, Sogang University, Seoul, Korea
- · 1996 B.S. in Physics, Sogang University, Seoul, Korea
- · 2008 – present Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- · 2014-2017 Editor, Annals of Physics (NY)
- · 2010-2019 Director, Center for Macroscopic Quantum Control (Creative Research Initiative funded by Korean Government)
- · 2005-2008 Research Fellow, Centre for Quantum Computer Technology, University of Queensland
- · 2003-2004 Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Queensland
빛을 이용한 양자정보처리
빛을 이용한 양자정보처리
최근 5년간 주요논문
- S.H. Lie and H Jeong, "Faithfulness and sensitivity for ancilla-assisted process tomography," Phys. Rev. Lett. 130 (2), 020802 (2023).
- S. Omkar, S.-H. Lee, Y. S. Teo, S.-W. Lee, and H. Jeong, "All-Photonic Architecture for Scalable Quantum Computing with Greenberger-Horne-Zeilinger States," PRX Quantum 3, 030309 (2022).
- H. Kwon, Y. Lim, L. Jiang, H. Jeong, and C. Oh, "Quantum Metrological Power of Continuous-Variable Quantum Networks," Phys. Rev. Lett. 128, 180503 (2022).
- J. Gil-Lopez, Y. S. Teo, S. De, B. Brecht, H. Jeong, C. Silberhorn and L. L. Sánchez-Soto, "Universal compressive tomography in the time-frequency domain," Optica 8(10), 1296-1305 (2021).
- S. Omkar, Y. S. Teo and H. Jeong, "Resource-efficient topological fault-tolerant quantum computation with hybrid entanglement of light," Phys. Rev. Lett. 125, 060501 (2020).
- Y. Kim, Y. S. Teo, D. Ahn, D. G. Im, Y. W. Cho, G. Leuchs, L. L. Sánchez-Soto, H. Jeong, and Y. H. Kim "Universal Compressive Characterization of Quantum Dynamics," Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 210401 (2020).
- K. C. Tan, S. Choi, and H. Jeong, "Negativity of Quasiprobability Distributions as a Measure of Nonclassicality," Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 110404 (2020).
- S. M. Lee, S.-W. Lee, H. Jeong, and H. S. Park, "Quantum Teleportation of Shared Quantum Secret," Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 060501 (2020).
- H. Kwon, K. C. Tan, T. Volkoff, and H. Jeong, "Nonclassicality as a Quantifiable Resource for Quantum Metrology," Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 040503 (2019).
- K. C. Tan and H. Jeong, "Entanglement as the symmetric portion of correlated coherence," Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 220401 (2018).
- K. C. Tan, T. Volkoff, H. Kwon, and H. Jeong, "Quantifying the Coherence between Coherent States," Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 190405 (2017) Editor's Suggestion.